Standard Shipping Rates
- Orders totaling less than $50 (not including tax): Variable Shipping Rates paid by customer, based upon shipping method chosen at check out and package dimensions / weights.
- Orders totaling $50 or greater of parts shown as "eligible for free shipping" (not including tax): Free basic Ground shipping. Variable rates apply for alternative shipping methods.
- Items that are oversized or overweight are subject to additional shipping rates and do not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Place at least $50 (not including tax) of parts identified as "eligible for free shipping" in your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- You can mix and match from any of the eligible products that qualify for FREE Shipping.
- Parts must be shipping domestically within the contiguous 48 states, to a single address.
- UPS Ground or UPS Ground Home Delivery are the only available shipping methods eligible for this offer.
- Freight (LTL) orders are ineligible unless otherwise specified.
- Does not apply to products considered oversize (OS) by FedEx (examples of products excluded from free freight are Brake Drums, Bumpers, Body Panels, Hoods, Fuel Tanks, etc.)
- After order ships, your parts will be delivered within 1-5 business days, as per the delivery schedule provided by the carrier. A tracking number will be provided.
- If you qualify for FREE Shipping but your order also contains one or more ineligible items, you will be charged shipping fees for those ineligible items only.
- Any single item that is in excess of 50 lbs. or a total package order in excess of 150 lbs. will be ineligible for free ground shipping and is excluded from free shipping offers. These item(s) will be shipped via LTL Freight and / or may include shipping surcharges per FedEx published rates.
- Important – When a delivery is made, inspect the product for damage. You must indicate any damage on the delivery receipt for us to assist you. Do not sign a delivery notice without inspecting the product for damage.
- Upon delivery, the carrier may require assistance to unload the product (dock doors, forklift etc.) If there are any additional charges from the carrier for these services, the customer is fully responsible to accept / pay the charges or you may refuse the shipment.
- Shipments to Canada: While most shipments to Canada will be made via FedEx NDA or 2nd Day, some shipments might ship via FedEx Ground. For ground shipments only - Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include POST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods. A brokerage fee may also be charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the customers behalf.